Skip to content
- Mortgage pre-approval means a lender has reviewed your finances and, based on factors like your income, debt, and credit history, determined how much you’re qualified to borrow.
- Being pre-approved for a loan can give you clarity while planning your homebuying budget, confidence in your ability to secure a loan, and a competitive edge in a bidding war.
- In today’s market, connecting with a lender to get pre-approved may be the game-changer that helps you secure your dream home.
- Why Waiting to Buy a Home Could Cost You a Small Fortune
- 3 Graphs Showing Why You Should Sell Your House Now