Skip to content
- The language of buying and selling a home may sound scary at first, but knowing how key terms relate to today’s market can help you. For example, current low mortgage rates and higher wages positively impact affordability for buyers, while home price appreciation continues to grow home equity, which sellers can use to fuel a move up.
- Terms like appraisal (what lenders rely on to validate a home’s value) and contingencies (which buyers can minimize to make their offer stand out) directly impact the transaction.
- You don’t need to be fluent in the language of the market to buy or sell. Instead, let’s connect today so that we can translate the process together.
- Today’s Real Estate Market Explained Through 4 Key Trends
- 3 Hot Topics in the Housing Market Right Now