Skip to content
- In today’s whirlwind real estate market, houses are selling at astonishing speed – from sea to shining sea.
- Four years ago, the average house spent 39 days on the market. Two years ago, homes were on the market for about 24 days. Today, that number has dropped to just 17 short days.
- If you’re looking to sell your house quickly and on the best possible terms, today’s market can’t be beat. Let’s connect to discuss how to secure a speedy, top-dollar sale for your house.
- How Misunderstandings about Affordability Could Cost You
- We Remember, Today and Always