Skip to content
- Mortgage pre-approval means a lender has reviewed your finances and, based on factors like your income, debt, and credit history, determined how much you’re qualified to borrow.
- Being pre-approved for a loan can give you clarity while planning your homebuying budget, confidence in your ability to secure a loan, and helps sellers know your offer is serious.
- Connect with a trusted professional to learn more and start your homebuying process today.
- Buyers Are Regaining Some of Their Negotiation Power in Today’s Housing Market
- Will My House Still Sell in Today’s Market?